A glossary which evaluates a set of verbal evidence proposed in support of Thomas Nashe’s co-authorship of the late sixteenth-century play, Dido, Queen of Carthage
Primary outcomes data from a cluster-randomised controlled trial testing the effect of an organisational change intervention for increasing the delivery of smoking cessation treatment in alcohol and other drug service settings
- Bonevski, Billie, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Stirling, Robert, Fowlie, Carrie, Kelly, Peter, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Skelton, Eliza, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Farrell, Michael, Tzelepsis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Dunlop, Adrian
- Hogge, Taylor, Jackson, James, Stephens, Ian, Whittaker, Scott, Foster, Jonathan, Camarata, Matthew, Roshi, D. Anish, Di Francesco, James, Longmore, Steven, Loughnane, Robert, Moore, Toby, Rathborne, Jill, Sanhueza, Patricio, Walsh, Andrew
- Silva, Anaja, Johnston, Christopher, Isbister, Geoffrey K., Kuruppu, Sanjaya, Kneisz, Daniela, Maduwage, Kalana, Kleifeld, Oded, Smith, Ian, Siribaddana, Sisira, Buckley, Nicholas A., Hodgson, Wayne C.
- Silva, Anjana, Maduwage, Kalana, Sedgwick, Michael, Pilapitiya, Senaka, Weerawansa, Prasanna, Dahanayaka, Niroshana J., Buckley, Nicholas A., Johnston, Christopher, Siribaddana, Sisira, Isbister, Geoffrey K.
- Isbister, Geoffrey K., Maduwage, Kalana, Karunathilake, Harindra, Gawarammana, Indika, Lalloo, David G., de Silva, H. Janaka, Saiao, Ana, Buckley, Nicholas A., Jayamanne, Shaluka F., Seyed, Shahmy, Mohamed, Fahim, Chathuranga, Umesh, Mendes, Alexandre, Abeysinghe, Chandana
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?