Antihypertensive potential of combined extracts of olive leaf, green coffee bean and beetroot: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover trial
- Wong, Rachel, Garg, Manohar, Wood, Lisa, Howe, Peter
Changes in vegetable and fruit intakes and effects on anthropometric outcomes in males and females
- Clarke, Erin D., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E., Wood, Lisa, Callister, Robin, Schumacher, Tracy, Haslam, Rebecca L.
Comparison of Australian recommended food score (ARFS) and plasma carotenoid concentrations: a validation study in adults
- Ashton, Lee, Williams, Rebecca, Wood, Lisa, Schumacher, Tracy, Burrows, Tracy, Rollo, Megan, Pezdirc, Kristine, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare
Dietary fibre as a modulator of airway inflammation in asthma (FAIM Study)
- Wood, Lisa, Baines, Katherine, Arnold, David, Berthon, Bronwyn, Gibson, Peter, Zapirain, Rebecca
Elevated plasma levels of F₂α-isoprostane in cystic fibrosis
- Collins, Clare E., Quaggiotto, Paul, Wood, Lisa, O'Loughlin, Edward V., Henty, Richard L., Garg, Manohar L.
Evidence for lifestyle interventions in asthma
- Stoodley, Isobel, Williams, Lily, Thompson, Cherry, Scott, Hayley, Wood, Lisa
Fatty acid profile of pregnant women with asthma
- McLernon, Penelope, Wood, Lisa, Murphy, Vanessa, Hodyl, Nicolette A., Clifton, Vicki L.
Higher omega-3 index is associated with better asthma control and lower medication dose: a cross-sectional study
- Stoodley, Isobel, Garg, Manohar, Scott, Hayley, Macdonald-Wicks, Lesley, Berthon, Bronwyn, Wood, Lisa
Interventions including a nutrition component aimed at managing gestational weight gain or postpartum weight retention: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Vincze, Lisa, Rollo, Megan, Hutchesson, Melinda, Hauck, Yvonne, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Wood, Lisa, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare
Metabolic syndrome and the lung
- Baffi, Cynthia W., Wood, Lisa, Winnica, Daniel, Strollo, Patrick J., Gladwin, Mark T., Que, Loretta G., Holguin, Fernando
Obesity-Associated Metabolic Signatures Correlate to Clinical and Inflammatory Profiles of Asthma: A Pilot Study
- Liu, Ying, Zheng, Jing, Zhang, Hong Ping, Zhang, Xin, Wang, Lei, Wood, Lisa, Wang, Gang
Plasma carotenoid levels as biomarkers of dietary carotenoid consumption: a systematic review of the validation studies
- Burrows, Tracy L., Williams, Rebecca, Rollo, Megan, Wood, Lisa, Garg, Manohar L., Jensen, Megan, Collins, Clare E.
Saturated fat intake is associated with lung function in individuals with airflow obstruction: results from NHANES 2007-2012
- Cornell, Kasey, Alam, Morshed, Lyden, Elizabeth, Wood, Lisa, Levan, Tricia D., Nordgren, Tara M., Bailey, Kristina, Hanson, Corrine
Short-chain fatty acids as anti-inflammatory agents in overweight and obesity: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Eslick, Shaun, Thompson, Cherry, Berthon, Bronwyn, Wood, Lisa
Soluble fibre for respiratory health research protocol
- Wood, Lisa, Wark, Peter, Negewo, Netsanet, Berthon, Bronwyn, Thompson, Cherry
Sputum colour can identify patients with neutrophilic inflammation in asthma
- Pabreja, Kavita, Gibson, Peter, Lochrin, Alyssa J., Wood, Lisa, Baines, Katherine J., Simpson, Jodie L.
Sputum Metabolomic Profiling Reveals Metabolic Pathways and Signatures Associated With Inflammatory Phenotypes in Patients With Asthma
- Liu, Ying, Zhang, Xin, McDonald, Vanessa, Wan, Hua Jing, Luo, Feng Ming, Liu, Dan, Li, Wei Min, Wang, Gang, Zhang, Li, Oliver, Brian G., Wang, Hong Guang, Liu, Zhi Peng, Chen, Zhi Hong, Wood, Lisa, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Xie, Min
The comparative validity of a brief diet screening tool for adults: the fruit and vegetable VAriety index (FAVVA)
- Ashton, Lee, Williams, Rebecca, Wood, Lisa, Schumacher, Tracy, Burrows, Tracy, Rollo, Megan, Pezdirc, Kristine, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E.
The relationship between dietary polyphenol intakes and urinary polyphenol concentrations in adults prescribed a high vegetable and fruit diet
- Clarke, Erin D., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E., Wood, Lisa, Callister, Robin, Philo, Mark, Kroon, Paul A., Haslam, Rebecca L.
Visceral obesity is associated with clinical and inflammatory features of asthma: a prospective cohort study
- Deng, Ke, Zhang, Xin, Liu, Ying, Cheng, Gai Pin, Zhang, Hong Ping, Wang, Ting, Wang, Lei, Li, Wei Min, Wang, Gang, Wood, Lisa
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?