A meta-meta-analysis of the effect of physical activity on depression and anxiety in non-clinical adult populations
- Rebar, Amanda L., Stanton, Robert, Geard, David, Short, Camille, Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Agreement between activPAL3c accelerometers placed at different thigh positions
- Stanton, Robert, Guertler, Diana, Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Consumers at the centre: interprofessional solutions for meeting mental health consumers' physical health needs
- Happell, Brenda, Platania-Phung, Chris, Bocking, Julia, Ewart, Stephanie B., Scholz, Brett, Stanton, Robert
Decrements in knee extensor and flexor strength are associated with performance fatigue during simulated basketball game-play in adolescent, male players
- Scanlan, Aaron T., Fox, Jordan L., Borges, Nattai R., Delextrat, Anne, Spiteri, Tania, Dalbo, Vincent J., Stanton, Robert, Kean, Crystal O.
Developing an evidence-based specialist nursing role to improve the physical health care of people with mental illness
- Happell, Brenda, Platania-Phung, Chris, Watkins, Andrew, Scholz, Brett, Curtis, Jackie, Goss, John, Niyonsenga, Theophile, Stanton, Robert
Physical activity screening to recruit inactive randomized controlled trial participants: how much is too much?
- Vandelanotte, Corneel, Stanton, Robert, Rebar, Amanda L., Van Itallie, Anetta K., Caperchione, Cristina M., Duncan, Mitch J., Savage, Trevor N., Rosenkranz, Richard R., Kolt, Gregory S.
Validity of a contact mat and accelerometric system to assess countermovement jump from flight time
- Stanton, Robert, Doering, Thomas M., Macgregor, Campbell, Borges, Nattai, Delvecchio, Luke
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?