Arachidonic acid supplementation modulates blood and skeletal muscle lipid profile with no effect on basal inflammation in resistance exercise trained men
- Markworth, James F., Mitchell, Cameron J., D'Souza, Randall F., Aasen, Kirsten M. M., Durainayagam, Brenan R., Mitchell, Sarah M., Chan, Alex H. C., Sinclair, Andrew J., Garg, Manohar, Cameron-Smith, David
Dietary protein level interacts with ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid deficiency to induce hypertension
- Begg, Denovan P., Sinclair, Andrew J., Stahl, Lauren A., Garg, Manohar L., Jois, Mark, Weisinger, Richard S.
Docosapentaenoic acid (22:5n-3): a review of its biological effects
- Kaur, Gunveen, Cameron-Smith, David, Garg, Manohar, Sinclair, Andrew J.
Inhibition of platelet aggregation by omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids is gender specific: redefining platelet response to fish oils
- Phang, Melinda, Garg, Manohar L., Sinclair, Andrew J.
Short-term docosapentaenoic acid (22:5 n-3) supplementation increases tissue docosapentaenoic acid, DHA and EPA concentrations in rats
- Kaur, Gunveen, Begg, Denovan P., Barr, Daniel, Garg, Manohar, Cameron-Smith, David, Sinclair, Andrew J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?