Essential requirement for PP2A inhibition by the oncogenic receptor c-KIT suggests PP2A reactivation as a strategy to treat c-KIT⁺ cancers
- Roberts, Kathryn G., Smith, Amanda M., Sim, Alistair T. R., Ashman, Leonie K., Verrills, Nicole M., McDougall, Fiona, Carpenter, Helen, Horan, Martin, Neviani, Paolo, Powell, Jason A., Thomas, Daniel, Guthridge, Mark A., Perrotti, Danilo
Mast cell function: regulation of degranulation by serine/threonine phosphatases
- Sim, Alistair T. R., Ludowyke, Russell I., Verrills, Nicole M.
Multiple interactions within the AKAP220 signaling complex contribute to protein phosphatase 1 regulation
- Schillace, Robynn V., Voltz, James W., Sim, Alistair T. R., Shenolikar, Shirish, Scott, John D.
Phosphorylation of CaMKII at Thr253 occurs in vivo and enhances binding to isolated postsynaptic densities
- Migues, Paola V., Lehmann, Ingo T., Fluechter, Lisa, Cammarota, Martin, Gurd, James W., Sim, Alistair T. R., Dickson, Phillip W., Rostas, John A. P.
Protein phosphatase 2A carboxymethylation and regulatory B subunits differentially regulate mast cell degranulation
- Kranias, Gregory, Watt, Lauren F., Carpenter, Helen, Holst, Jeff, Ludowyke, Russell, Strack, Stefan, Sim, Alistair T. R., Verrills, Nicole M.
Protein phosphatases 1 and 2A transiently associate with myosin during the peak rate of secretion from mast cells
- Holst, Jeff, Sim, Alistair T. R., Ludowyke, Russell I.
Serine-threonine protein phosphatase inhibitors: development of potential therapeutic strategies
- McCluskey, Adam, Sim, Alistair T. R., Sakoff, Jennette A.
The first two cantharidin analogues displaying PP1 selectivity
- McCluskey, Adam, Keane, Mirella A., Walkom, Cecilia C., Bowyer, Michael C., Sim, Alistair T. R., Young, David J., Sakoff, Jennette A.
Two modes of excytosis from synaptosomes are differentially regulated by protein phosphatase types 2A and 2B
- Baldwin, Monique L., Rostas, John A. P., Sim, Alistair T. R.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?