Annexin A2 and alpha actinin 4 expression correlates with metastatic potential of primary endometrial cancer
- Mittal, Parul, Klingler-Hoffmann, Manuela, Hoffmann, Peter, Oehler, Martin K., Arentz, Georgia, Winderbaum, Lyron, Kaur, Gurjeet, Anderson, Lyndal, Scurry, James, Leung, Yee, Stewart, Colin J. R., Carter, Jonathan
Anogenital high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion comorbid with vulvar lichen sclerosus and lichen planus
- Lin, Angela, Day, Tania, Ius, Yvette, Scurry, James
Association of Topical Corticosteroids with Reduced Vulvar Squamous Cell Carcinoma Recurrence in Patients with Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus
- Chin, Simone, Scurry, James, Bradford, Jennifer, Lee, Geoffrey, Fischer, Gayle
Bilateral dysgerminoma associated with gonadoblastoma and sex-cord stromal tumour with annular tubules in a 28-year-old fertile woman with normal karyotype
- Young, Kathleen M. N., Scurry, James, Jaaback, Kenneth, Bowden, Nikola A., Scott, Rodney J.
Can routine histopathology distinguish between vulvar cutaneous candidosis and dermatophytosis?
- Day, Tania, Borbolla Foster, Ailsa, Phillips, Samuel, Pagano, Ross, Dyall-Smith, Delwyn, Scurry, James, Garland, Suzanne M.
Classic and hypertrophic vulvar lichen planus
- Day, Tania, Weigner, Julie, Scurry, James
Clinical and molecular classification of vulvar squamous pre-cancers
- Cohen, Paul A., Anderson, Lyndal, Eva, Lois, Scurry, James
Clinicopathologic diagnosis of differentiated vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia and vulvar aberrant maturation
- Day, Tania, Marzol, Alexandra, Pagano, Ross, Jaaback, Ken, Scurry, James
Clinicopathologic diagnostic criteria for vulvar lichen planus
- Day, Tania, Wilkinson, Edward, Rowan, Darion, Scurry, James
Comorbid vulvar lichen planus and lichen sclerosus
- Day, Tania, Moore, Sarah, Bohl, Tanja Gizela, Scurry, James
Diagnostic criteria for differentiated vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia and vulvar aberrant maturation
- Heller, Debra S., Day, Tania, Allbritton, Jill I., Scurry, James, Radici, Gianluigi, Welch, Kathryn, Preti, Mario
Distinguishing erosive lichen planus from differentiated vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Day, Tania, Bowden, Nikola, Jaaback, Ken, Otton, Geoff, Scurry, James
Early changes of endometrial neoplasia revealed by loss of mismatch repair gene protein expression in a patient diagnosed with Lynch syndrome (letter)
- McKenzie, Ross, Scott, Rodney J., Otton, Geoffrey, Scurry, James
Erosive Lichen Sclerosus - A Clinicopathologic Subtype
- Day, Tania, Otton, Geoffrey, Dennerstein, Graeme, Tran, Hong, Scurry, James
HPV-associated atypical mitotic figures in squamous intraepithelial lesions of the lower female genital tract
- Scurry, James, Baskota, Swikrity Upadhyay
Interpretation of Nondiagnostic Vulvar Biopsies
- Day, Tania, Knight, Veronica, Dyall-Smith, Delwyn, Dennerstein, Graeme, Pagano, Ross, Tran, Hong, Tan, Yasmin, Yap, Desiree, Weigner, Julie, Scurry, James
Is vulvovaginal lichen planus associated with squamous cell carcinoma?
- Day, Tania, Otton, Geoff, Jaaback, Ken, Weigner, Julie, Scurry, James
Lethal endometrial recurrence after cone biopsy for microinvasive cervical adenocarcinoma
- Singh, Piksi, Scurry, James, Proietto, Anthony
Multifocal, co- located angiokeratomas and syringomas of the vulva
- Botfield, Christina, Agdestein, Reidar, Locker, Brett, Scurry, James
Normal vulvar histology: variation by site
- Day, Tania, Holland, Seán M., Scurry, James
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?