A diagnostic dilemma of dizziness
A new proposed model of the mechanisms of action of mobilisation with movement
- Vincenzino, Bill, Hall, Toby, Hing, Wayne, Rivett, Darren
Australian musculoskeletal physiotherapist's perceptions, attitudes and opinions towards pre-manipulative screening of the cervical spine prior to manual therapy: report from the focus groups
- Thomas, Lucy, Allen, Michelle, Shirley, Debra, Rivett, Darren
Can simulation replace part of clinical time?: two parallel randomised controlled trials
- Watson, Kathryn, Wright, Anthony, Peterson, Raymond, Jull, Gwendolen, Morris, Norman, McMeeken, Joan, Rivett, Darren, Blackstock, Felicity, Jones, Anne, Haines, Terry, O'Connor, Vivienne, Watson, Geoffrey
Clinical educator and student perceptions of iPad technology to enhance clinical supervision: the Electronically-Facilitated Feedback Initiative (EFFI)
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren, Farrell, Scott, Ball, Kyle, Ashby, Samantha E., Johnston, Catherine L., Nguyen, Kim, Russell, Trevor
Concepts of exercise prescription
- Donaldson, Barry, Rivett, Darren, Shipton, Edward, Inglis, G., Frampton, Chris
Is the inclinometer a valid measure of thoracic kyphosis? A cross-sectional study
- Hunter, Donald, Rivett, Darren, Rajapaksha Mudiyanselage, I, McKiernan, Sharmain, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Organisational factors influencing the return to work process for injured workers: using social theory to inform practice
- Southgate, Erica, James, Carole, Guest, Maya, Kable, Ashley, Rivett, Darren, Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna
Practices and processes used in the return to work of injured New South Wales nurses: are these consistent with RTW best practice principles?
- James, Carole, Antoine, Michelle, Guest, Maya, Rivett, Darren, Kable, Ashley
The eOSCE: advancing technology to improve students' learning and assessment reliability
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Russell, Trevor, Rivett, Darren, Ashby, Samantha, McLachlan, Lynette, Studdert, Catherine
The outcome of occupational rehabilitation of injured NSW nurses: study report
- Guest, Maya, James, Carole L., Rivett, Darren, Kable, Ashley, Gersbach, Velma, McLeod, Mary, Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Southgate, Erica, McElduff, Patrick, Barker, Daniel
Toward understanding normal craniocervical rotation during the rotation stress test for the alar ligaments
- Osmotherly, Peter Grant, Rivett, Darren, Rowe, Lindsay J.
Workplace injury and nurses: insights from focus groups with Australian return-to-work coordinators
- Southgate, Erica, James, Carole L., Kable, Ashley, Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Rivett, Darren, Guest, Maya
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?