Effect of the adult pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine on cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Ren, Shu, Newby, David, Li, Shu Chuen, Walkom, Emily, Miller, Peter, Hure, Alexis, Attia, John
Evaluating recruitment strategies for AUSPICE, a large Australian community-based randomised controlled trial
- Peel, Roseanne, Ren, Shu, Sturm, Jonathan, Durrheim, David, Hung, Joseph, Briffa, Tom G., Chew, Derek P., Anderson, Phil, Moon, Lynelle, McEvoy, Mark, Hansbro, Philip M., Newby, David A., Hure, Alexis, Attia, John R., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, D'Este, Catherine A., Abhayaratna, Walter P., Tonkin, Andrew M., Hopper, Ingrid, Thrift, Amanda G., Levi, Christopher R.
Generation of cardio-protective antibodies after pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine: Early results from a randomised controlled trial
- Ren, Shu, Hansbro, Philip M., Srikusalanukul, Wichat, Horvat, Jay C., Hunter, Tegan, Brown, Alexandra C., Peel, Roseanne, Faulkner, Jack, Evans, Tiffany-Jane, Li, Shu Chuen, Newby, David, Hure, Alexis, Abhayaratna, Walter P., Tsimikas, Sotirios, Gonen, Ayelet, Witztum, Joseph L., Attia, John
Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine associated with reduced lengths of stay for cardiovascular events hospital admissions: experience from the Hunter Community Study
- Ren, Shu, Holliday, Elizabeth, Hure, Alexis, Peel, Roseanne, Hancock, Stephen, Leigh, Lucy, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Newby, David, Li, Shu Chuen, Attia, John
Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine is a cost saving strategy for prevention of acute coronary syndrome
- Ren, Shu, Attia, John, Li, Shu Chuen, Newby, David
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?