A comparison of complementary and alternative medicine users and use across geographical areas: a national survey of 1,427 women
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Broom, Alex, Loxton, Deborah, Pirotta, Marie, Humphreys, John, Lui, Chi-Wai
Acupuncture for chronic knee pain a randomized clinical trial
- Hinman, Rana S., McCrory, Paul, Harris, Anthony, Reddy, Prasuna, Conaghan, Philip G., Bennell, Kim L., Pirotta, Marie, Relf, Ian, Forbes, Andrew, Crossley, Kay M., Williamson, Elizabeth, Kyriakides, Mary, Novy, Kitty, Metcalf, Ben R.
Complementary and alternative medicine consultations in urban and nonurban areas: a national survey of 1427 Australian women
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Broom, Alex, Loxton, Deborah, Wardle, Jon, Pirotta, Marie, Lui, Chi-Wai
Efficacy of acupuncture for chronic knee pain: protocol for a randomised controlled trial using a Zelen design
- Hinman, Rana S., McCrory, Paul, Novy, Kitty, Bennell, Kim L., Pirotta, Marie, Relf, Ian, Crossley, Kay M., Reddy, Prasuna, Forbes, Andrew, Harris, Anthony, Metcalf, Ben R., Kyriakides, Mary
Participant demographics reported in "Table 1" of randomised controlled trials: a case of "inverse evidence"?
- Furler, John, Magin, Parker, Pirotta, Marie, van Driel, Mieke
Training in critical thinking and research: an audit of delivery by regional training providers in Australia
- Farrell, Emily, Magin, Parker, Pirotta, Marie, van Driel, Mieke L.
Under-reporting of socioeconomic status of patients in stroke trials: adherence to consort principles
- Magin, Parker, Victoire, Anousha, Zhen, Xi May, Furler, John, Pirotta, Marie, Lasserson, Daniel S., Levi, Christopher, Tapley, Amanda, van Driel, Mieke
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?