A tale of two cities: academic service, research, teaching and community practice partnerships delivering for disadvantaged Australian communities
- Jackson, Claire L., Marley, John E.
An evaluation of the additional benefit of population screening for dementia beyond a passive case-finding approach
- Mate, Karen E., Magin, Parker J., Brodaty, Henry, Stocks, Nigel, Gunn, Jane, Disler, Peter B., Marley, John E., Pond, C. Dimity
Difficulties in disclosing the diagnosis of dementia: a qualitative study in general practice
- Phillips, Jill, Pond, Constance Dimity, Paterson, Nerida Elizabeth, Howell, Cate, Shell, Allan, Stocks, Nigel P., Goode, Susan M., Marley, John E.
Prediction of cardiovascular and all-cause mortality at 10 years in the hypertensive aged population
- Huynh, Quan L., Reid, Christopher M., Jennings, Gary L., Johnston, Collin I., Macdonald, Graham J., Marley, John E., McNeil, John J., Morgan, Trefor O., Ryan, Philip, West, Malcolm J., Chowdhury, Enayet K., Huq, Molla M., Billah, Baki, Wing, Lindon M. H., Tonkin, Andrew M., Simons, Leon A, Nelson, Mark R., Beilin, Lawrence J.
Randomised controlled trial of health assessments for older Australian veterans and war widows
- Byles, Julie E., Tavener, Meredith, Marley, John E., Goodger, Brendan G., O'Connell, Rachel L., Nair, Balakrishnan R., Higginbotham, Nick H., Jackson, Claire L., McKernon, Mary E., Francis, Lyn, Heller, Richard F., Newbury, Jonathan W.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?