Functional importance of PP2A regulatory subunit loss in breast cancer
- Watt, Lauren F., Panicker, Nikita, Mannan, Abdul, Copeland, Ben, Kahl, Richard G. S., Dun, Matthew D., Young, Barbara, Roselli, Severine, Verrills, Nicole M.
Impact of pressure, self-efficacy, and self-competency on students' plagiarism in higher education
- Fatima, Anam, Sunguh, Kenneth Khavwandiza, Abbas, Asad, Mannan, Abdul, Hosseini, Samira
Preclinical and clinical evaluation of German-sourced ONC201 for the treatment of H3K27M-mutant diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma
- Duchatel, Ryan J., Mannan, Abdul, Kearney, Padraic S., Smith, Nathan D., Hindley, Kate E., Cain, Jason E., André, Nicolas, La Madrid, Andres Morales, Nixon, Brett, De Iuliis, Geoffry N., Nazarian, Javad, Irish, Kathleen, Woldu, Ameha S., Alvaro, Frank, Eisenstat, DD, Beck, A, Vitanza, NA, Mueller, S, Morris, JC, Dun, Matthew D., Hawtrey, Tom, Hindley, Phoebe A., Douglas, Alicia M., Jackson, Evangeline R., Findlay, Izac J., Germon, Zacary P., Staudt, Dilana
Reactive oxygen species in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: Reducing radicals to refine responses
- Mannan, Abdul, Germon, Zacary P., Chamberlain, Janis, Sillar, Jonathan R., Nixon, Brett, Dun, Matthew D.
Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome (SBDS) protein is a direct inhibitor of protein phosphatase 2A (PP2A) activity and overexpressed in acute myeloid leukaemia
- Dun, Matthew D., Mannan, Abdul, Germon, Zacary, Faulkner, Sam, Chi, Mengna, Skerrett-Byrne, David, Murray, Heather C., Flanagan, Hayley, Almazi, Juhura G., Hondermarck, Hubert, Nixon, Brett, De Iuliis, Geoff, Rigby, Callum J., Chamberlain, J, Alvaro, F, de Bock, CE, Morris, JC, Enjeti, Anoop K., Verrills, Nicole M., Butler, Stephen, Toop, Hamish D., Beck, Dominik, Connerty, Patrick, Sillar, Jonathan, Kahl, Richard G. S., Duchatel, Ryan J.
The functional role of PPP2R2A in luminal breast cancer
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?