Control of sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca²⁺ release by stochastic RyR gating within a 3D model of the cardiac dyad and importance of induction decay for CICR termination
- Cannell, M. B., Kong, C. H. T., Imtiaz, M. S., Laver, D. R.
Mechanisms of SR calcium release in healthy and failing human hearts
Multiple modes of ryanodine receptor 2 inhibition by flecainide
- Mehra, D., Imtiaz, M. S., van Helden, D. F., Knollmann, B. C., Laver, D. R.
Phenytoin Reduces Activity of Cardiac Ryanodine Receptor 2; A Potential Mechanism for Its Cardioprotective Action
- Ashna, A., van Helden, D. F., dos Remedios, C., Molenaar, P., Laver, D. R.
Ryanodine receptor modification and regulation by intracellular Ca²⁺ and Mg²⁺ in healthy and failing human hearts
- Walweel, K., Molenaar, P., Imtiaz, M. S., Denniss, A., dos Remedios, C., van Helden, D. F., Dulhunty, A. F., Laver, D. R., Beard, N. A.
Termination of calcium-induced calcium release by induction decay: an emergent property of stochastic channel gating and molecular scale architecture
- Laver, D. R., Kong, C. H. T., Imtiaz, M. S., Cannell, M. B.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?