A discussion of coal seam gas in Australia's hunter valley wine tourism region
- Wearing, Stephen L., Schweinsberg, Stephen, Lai, Po-Hsin, Lyons, Kevin
A social representation approach to facilitating adaptive co-management in mountain destinations managed for conservation and recreation
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Hsu, Yi-Chung, Wearing, Stephen
Coal seam gas in Australia's Hunter Valley wine tourism region: just another land use in a big country?
- Schweinsberg, Stephen, Lai, Po-Hsin, Wearing, Stephen L., Lyons, Kevin D.
Coping with change in rural landscapes: the psychological stress of rural residents experiencing unconventional gas developments
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Lyons, Kevin D., Kyle, Gerard T., Kreuter, Urs P.
Do local communities perceive linkages between livelihood improvement, sustainable tourism, and conservation in the Annapurna Conservation Area in Nepal?
- Nepal, Sanjay K., Lai, Po-Hsin, Nepal, Rabindra
Examining the direct and indirect effects of environmental change and place attachment on land management decisions in the Hill Country of Texas, USA
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Kreuter, Urs P.
Host communities and last chance tourism
- Schweinsberg, Stephen, Wearing, Stephen, Lai, Po-Hsin
Integrating social marketing into sustainable resource management at Padre Island National Seashore: an attitude-based segmentation approach
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Sorice, Michael G., Nepal, Sanjay K., Cheng, Chia-Kuen
Local perspectives of ecotourism development in Tawushan Nature Reserve, Taiwan
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Nepal, Sanjay K.
Marketing ecotourism through the Internet: an evaluation of selected ecolodges in Latin America and the Carribean
Operating small tourism firms in rural destinations: a social representations approach to examining how small tourism firms cope with non-tourism induced changes
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Morrison-Saunders, Angus, Grimstad, Sidsel
Place-meaning and sustainable land management: motivations of Texas Hill Country landowners
Representing the landscape of Yushan National Park
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Hsu, Yi-Chung, Nepal, Sanjay K.
Resident intention to invite friends, relatives, and acquaintances: the dynamic process of place identity as a motivator
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Gudergan, Siggi, Young, Tamara, Lee, Katie
Strategic recommendations for new product adoption in the Chinese market
- Chao, Chih-Wei (Fred), Reid, Mike, Lai, Po-Hsin, Reimers, Vaughan
The Beyul: Sherpa Perspectives on Landscapes Characteristics and Tourism Development in Khumbu (Everest), Nepal
- Nepal, Sanjay K., Mu, Yang, Lai, Po-Hsin
The non-profit sharing economy from a social exchange theory perspective: a case from World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms in Taiwan
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Chuang, Shu-Tzu, Zhang, Mei-Chun, Nepal, Sanjay K.
Tourism and sacred landscape in Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) National Park, Nepal
- Mu, Yang, Nepal, Sanjay K., Lai, Po-Hsin
Traditional farming and sustainable development of an indigenous community in the mountain area-a case study of Wutai Village in Taiwan
- Ba, Qing-Xiong, Lu, Dan-Jye, Kuo, Warren Hwa-Jen, Lai, Po-Hsin
Understanding the psychological impact of unconventional gas developments in affected communities
- Lai, Po-Hsin, Lyons, Kevin D., Gudergan, Siegfried P., Grimstad, Sidsel
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?