An integrative review: adherence barriers to a low-salt diet in culturally diverse heart failure adults
- Chan, Alex, Kinsman, Leigh, Elmer, Shandell, Khanam, Masuma
Blending video-reflexive ethnography with solution-focused approach: a strengths-based approach to practice improvement in health care
- Mesman, J., Walsh, K., Kinsman, Leigh, Ford, K., Bywaters, D.
Clinical pathways: effects on professional practice, patient outcomes, length of stay and hospital costs
- Rotter, Thomas, Kinsman, Leigh, James, Erica L., Machotta, Andreas, Gothe, Holger, Willis, Jon, Snow, Pamela, Kugler, Joachim
Daily reality of violence in a rural emergency department: Is violence becoming the new normal?
- Jacob, Alycia, Van Vuuren, Julia, Kinsman, Leigh, Spelten, Evelien
Delayed flow is a risk to patient safety: a mixed method analysis of emergency department patient flow
- Pryce, Alex, Unwin, Maria, Kinsman, Leigh, McCann, Damhnat
Engaging “hard-to-reach” men in health promotion using the OPHELIA principles: Participants' perspectives
- Kinsman, Leigh, Radford, Jan, Elmer, Shandell, Ogden, Kathryn, Randles, Sarah, Jacob, Alycia, Delphin, Denise, Burr, Nettie, Goss, Mick
Hospital nurse-staffing models and patient-and staff-related outcomes
- Butler, Michelle, Schultz, Timothy J., Halligan, Phil, Sheridan, Ann, Kinsman, Leigh, Rotter, Thomas, Beaumier, Jonathan, Kelly, Robyn Gail, Drennan, Jonathan
Patterns of emergency department use in rural and metropolitan New South Wales from 2012 to 2018
- Lower, Tony, Kinsman, Leigh, Dinh, Michael M., Lyle, David, Cheney, Richard, Allan, Julaine, Munro, Alice, Taylor, Barbara, Wiggers, John H., Bailey, Andrew, Weller, Lauren, Jacob, Alycia, Stephens, Alexandre S.
Regional differences in access to acute ischaemic stroke care and patient outcomes
- Dwyer, Mitchell, Peterson, Greg, Gall, Seana, Kinsman, Leigh, Francis, Karen, Ford, Karen, Castley, Helen, Kitsos, Alex, Hilliard, Tamsin, English, Jennifer
Risk factors and associated outcomes of hospital readmission in COPD: A systematic review
- Njoku, Chidiamara M., Alqahtani, Jaber S., Wimmer, Barbara C., Peterson, Gregory M., Kinsman, Leigh, Hurst, John R., Bereznicki, Bonnie J.
Risk factors for all-cause hospital readmission following exacerbation of COPD: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Alqahtani, Jaber S., Njoku, Chidiamara M., Bereznicki, Bonnie, Wimmer, Barbara C., Peterson, Gregory M., Kinsman, Leigh, Aldabayan, Yousef S., Alrajeh, Ahmed M., Aldhahir, Abdulelah M., Mandal, Swapna, Hurst, John R.
Socioeconomic disadvantage as a driver of non-urgent emergency department presentations: a retrospective data analysis
- Unwin, Maria, Crisp, Elaine, Stankovich, Jim, McCann, Damhnat, Kinsman, Leigh
The impact of web-based and face-to-face simulation education programs on nurses' response to patient deterioration: A multi-site interrupted time series study.
- Kinsman, Leigh, Cooper, Simon, Champion, Robert, Kim, Jeong-Ah, Boyle, Jayne, Cameron, Amanda, Cant, Robyn P., Chung, Catherine, Connell, Cliff, Evans, Lisa, McInnes, Denise, McKay, Angela, Norman, Lisa, Penz, Erika, Rana, Masud, Rotter, Thomas
The quality of the evidence base for clinical pathway effectiveness: room for improvement in the design of evaluation trials
- Rotter, Thomas, Kinsman, Leigh, James, Erica, Machotta, Andreas, Steyerberg, Ewout W.
The “disease” of violence against health-care workers is a wicked problem. Managing and preventing violence in health-care
- Jacob, Alycia, McCann, Damhnat, Buykx, Penny, Thomas, Brodie, Spelten, Evelien, Schultz, Rebecca, Kinsman, Leigh, Jacob, Elisabeth
Urban-rural differences in the care and outcomes of acute stroke patients: systematic review
- Dwyer, Mitchell, Rehman, Sabah, Ottavi, Thomas, Stankovich, Jim, Gall, Seana, Peterson, Greg, Ford, Karen, Kinsman, Leigh
What is a clinical pathway?: development of a definition to inform the debate
- Kinsman, Leigh, Rotter, Thomas, James, Erica, Snow, Pamela, Willis, Jon
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?