A brief web-based nutrition intervention for young adult university students: development and evaluation protocol using the PRECEDE-PROCEED Model
- Whatnall, Megan, Patterson, Amanda, Hutchesson, Melinda
Are health behaviors associated with academic performance among tertiary education students? A systematic review of cohort studies
- Whatnall, Megan, Ashton, Lee, Patterson, Amanda, Smith, Jordan, Duncan, Mitch, Burrows, Tracy, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Hutchesson, Melinda
Can dietary intake influence perception of and measured appearance? A systematic review
- Pezdirc, Kristine, Hutchesson, Melinda, Whitehead, Ross, Ozakinci, Gozde, Perrett, David, Collins, Clare E.
Current practice, perceived barriers and resource needs related to measurement of dietary intake, analysis and interpretation of data: A survey of Australian nutrition and dietetics practitioners and researchers
- Hutchesson, Melinda, Rollo, Megan, Burrows, Tracy, McCaffrey, Tracy A., Kirkpatrick, Sharon I., Kerr, Deborah, Truby, Helen, Clarke, Erin, Collins, Clare E.
Diet Quality of Adolescents and Adults Who Completed the Australian Healthy Eating Quiz: An Analysis of Data over Six Years (2016–2022)
- Whatnall, Megan, Clarke, Erin D., Adam, Marc T. P., Ashton, Lee M., Burrows, Tracy, Hutchesson, Melinda, Collins, Clare E.
Do modifiable risk factors for cardiovascular disease post-pregnancy influence the association between hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and cardiovascular health outcomes? A systematic review of observational studies
- Hutchesson, Melinda, Campbell, Linda, Leonard, Alecia, Vincze, Lisa, Shrewsbury, Vanessa, Collins, Clare, Taylor, Rachael
E-&mHealth interventions targeting nutrition, physical activity, sedentary behavior, and/or obesity among children: A scoping review of systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Kracht, Chelsea L., Hutchesson, Melinda, Yin, Zenong, Whatnall, Megan, Short, Camille E., Staiano, Amanda E., Ahmed, Mavra, Müller, Andre Matthias, Ashton, Lee M., Brown, Hannah M., DeSmet, Ann, Maher, Carol A., Mauch, Chelsea E., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Evaluation of a Type 2 diabetes risk reduction online program for women with recent gestational diabetes: a randomised trial
- Taylor, Rachael, Rollo, Megan E., Baldwin, Jennifer N., Hutchesson, Melinda, Aguiar, Elroy J., Wynne, Katie, Young, Ashley, Callister, Robyn, Collins, Clare E.
Interventions including a nutrition component aimed at managing gestational weight gain or postpartum weight retention: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Vincze, Lisa, Rollo, Megan, Hutchesson, Melinda, Hauck, Yvonne, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Wood, Lisa, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare
Nutrition interventions for prevention and management of childhood obesity: what do parents want from an eHealth program?
- Burrows, Tracy, Hutchesson, Melinda, Chai, Li Kheng, Rollo, Megan, Skinner, Geoff, Collins, Clare
Optimising Cardiometabolic Risk Factors in Pregnancy: A Review of Risk Prediction Models Targeting Gestational Diabetes and Hypertensive Disorders
- Thong, Eleanor P., Ghelani, Drishti P., Harrison, Cheryce L., Moran, Lisa, Enticott, Joanne, Manoleehakul, Pamada, Yesmin, Anika, Slater, Kaylee, Taylor, Rachael, Collins, Clare, Hutchesson, Melinda, Lim, Siew S., Teede, Helena J.
Public, official, and industry submissions on a bill to increase the alcohol minimum purchasing age: a critical analysis
- Kypri, Kypros, Wolfenden, Luke, Hutchesson, Melinda, Langley, John, Voas, Robert
Recruitment and retention of young women into nutrition research studies: practical considerations
- Leonard, Alecia, Hutchesson, Melinda, Patterson, Amanda, Chalmers, Kerry, Collins, Clare
Response to: self-directed interventions to promote weight loss: a systematic review of reviews
- Hutchesson, Melinda, Morgan, Philip, Jones, Penelope, Collins, Clare
The feasibility and preliminary efficacy of an ehealth lifestyle program in women with recent gestational diabetes mellitus: a pilot study
- Rollo, Megan E., Baldwin, Jennifer N., Hutchesson, Melinda, Aguiar, Elroy J., Wynne, Katie, Young, Ashley, Callister, Robin, Haslam, Rebecca, Collins, Clare E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?