A Game of Infection – Song of Respiratory Viruses and Interferons
- Wang, Guo Qiang, Gu, Yinuo, Wang, Chao, Wang, Fang, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu
Airway epithelial and early innate immune responses to virus infections
- Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Loo, Su-Ling, Fathi Aghdam, Fazeh, Parsons, Kristy, Hansbro, Philip M., Wark, Peter A. B.
Airway microbiome and serum metabolomics analysis identify differential candidate biomarkers in allergic rhinitis
- Yuan, Yuze, Wang, Chao, Wang, Guoqiang, Guo, Xiaoping, Jiang, Shuenjyu, Zuo, Xu, Wang, Xinlei, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Qi, Mingran, Wang, Fang
Chitinase-like protein YKL-40 correlates with inflammatory phenotypes, anti-asthma responsiveness and future exacerbations
- Liu, Lei, Zhang, Xin, Liu, Ying, Zhang, Li, Zheng, Jing, Wang, Ji, Hansbro, Philip M., Wang, Lei, Wang, Gang, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu
Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel pyxinol derivatives with anti-heart failure activity
- Liu, Junli, Liu, Yunhe, Liu, Jinping, Yu, Hui, Zhang, Ying, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Zhang, Mingming, Gou, Yawei, Sun, Wei, Wang, Fang, Li, Pingya
Emerging viruses: host immunity and novel therapeutic interventions
- Smed-Sörensen, Anna, Oh, Ding Yuan, Oshiumi, Hiroyuki, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu
Endoplasmic reticulum-unfolded protein response signalling is altered in severe eosinophilic and neutrophilic asthma
- Pathinayake, Prabuddha S., Waters, David W., Gibson, Peter G., Hansbro, Philip M., Wark, Peter A. B., Nichol, Kristy S., Brown, Alexandra C., Reid, Andrew T., Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Horvat, Jay C., Wood, Lisa G., Baines, Katherine J., Simpson, Jodie L.
Exosomes from human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells attenuate the inflammation of severe steroid-resistant asthma by reshaping macrophage polarization
- Dong, Bing, Wang, Chao, Wang, Fang, Zhang, Jing, Zhang, Jinrong, Gu, Yinuo, Guo, Xiaoping, Zuo, Xu, Pan, He, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Wang, Guoqiang
Ginsenoside Rg3 ameliorates acute exacerbation of COPD by suppressing neutrophil migration
- Guan, Xuewa, Yuan, Yuze, Wang, Guoqiang, Zheng, Ruipeng, Zhang, Jing, Dong, Bing, Ran, Nan, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Wang, Cuizhu, Wang, Fang
Human influenza is more effective than Avian influenza at antiviral suppression in airway cells
- Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Barr, Ian, Hansbro, Philip M., Wark, Peter A.
IL-17A is a common and critical driver of impaired lung function and immunopathology induced by influenza virus, rhinovirus and respiratory syncytial virus
- Liu, Xiaoming, Nguyen, Thi Hiep, Eyers, Fiona, Foster, Paul S., Yang, Ming, Sokulsky, Leon, Li, Xiang, Netto, Keilah Garcia, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Liu, Chi, Laurie, Karen, Barr, Ian, Tay, Hock
Influenza Virus: A Master Tactician in Innate Immune Evasion and Novel Therapeutic Interventions
Phenotype-specific therapeutic effect of Rhodiola wallichiana var. cholaensis combined with dexamethasone on experimental murine asthma and its comprehensive pharmacological mechanism
- Pang, Zhiqiang, Ran, Nan, Yuan, Yuze, Wang, Cuizhu, Wang, Guoqiang, Lin, Hongqiang, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Liu, Jinping, Wang, Fang
Potential Role of MicroRNAs in the Regulation of Antiviral Responses to influenza infection
- Nguyen, Thi Hiep, Liu, Xiaoming, Su, Zhen Zhong, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Foster, Paul S., Yang, Ming
Protective effect of ocotillol, the derivate of ocotillol-type saponins in panax genus, against acetic acid-induced gastric ulcer in rats based on untargeted metabolomics
- Wang, Cuizhu, Yuan, Yuze, Pan, He, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Chen, Jinluan, Liu, Jinping, Li, Pingya, Wang, Fang
Proteomic Analysis Reveals a Novel Therapeutic Strategy Using Fludarabine for Steroid-Resistant Asthma Exacerbation
- Liu, Xiaoming, Li, Xiang, Chen, Ling, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Asquith, Kelly L., Liu, Chi, Laurie, Karen, Barr, Ian, Foster, Paul S., Yang, Ming
Role of the innate cytokine storm induced by the influenza A virus
- Gu, Yinuo, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Pang, Zhiqiang, Pan, He, Zuo, Xu, Wang, Guoqiang, Zheng, Jingtong, Wang, Fang
Sputum Metabolomic Profiling Reveals Metabolic Pathways and Signatures Associated With Inflammatory Phenotypes in Patients With Asthma
- Liu, Ying, Zhang, Xin, McDonald, Vanessa, Wan, Hua Jing, Luo, Feng Ming, Liu, Dan, Li, Wei Min, Wang, Gang, Zhang, Li, Oliver, Brian G., Wang, Hong Guang, Liu, Zhi Peng, Chen, Zhi Hong, Wood, Lisa, Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Xie, Min
Targeting PI3K-p110α suppresses influenza virus infection in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Hsu, Alan Chen-Yu, Starkey, Malcolm R., Wark, Peter A., Hansbro, Philip M., Hanish, Irwan, Parsons, Kristy, Haw, Tatt Jhong, Howland, Linda J., Barr, Ian, Mahony, James B., Foster, Paul S., Knight, Darryl A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?