High-protein meals require 30% additional insulin to prevent delayed postprandial hyperglycaemia
- Paterson, M. A., Smart, C. E. M., Howley, P., Price, D. A., Foskett, D. C., King, B. R.
Increased paediatric presentations of severe diabetic ketoacidosis in an Australian tertiary centre during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Lawrence, C., Seckold, R., Smart, C., King, B. R., Howley, P., Feltrin, R., Smith, T. A., Roy, R., Lopez, P.
Increasing the protein quantity in a meal results in dose-dependent effects on postprandial glucose levels in individuals with Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Paterson, M. A., Smart, C. E. M., Lopez, P. E., Howley, P., McElduff, P., Attia, J., Morbey, C., King, B. R.
International literature review of equity in higher education: dismantling deficit in equity structures by drawing on a multidimensional framework
- Burke, P. J., Bunn, M., Lumb, M., Parker, J., Mellor, K., Brown, A., Locke, W., Shaw, J., Webb, S., Howley, P.
Young children, adolescent girls and women with type 1 diabetes are more overweight and obese than reference populations, and this is associated with increased cardiovascular risk factors
- Marlow, A. L., Rowe, Christopher W., Anderson, D., Wynne, K., King, B. R., Howley, P., Smart, C. E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?