A large-scale automated radio telemetry network for monitoring movements of terrestrial wildlife in Australia
- Griffin, Andrea S., Brown, Culum, Hoye, Bethany J., Law, Brad, Leigh, Kellie, Machovsky-Capuska, Gabriel E., Rasmussen, Thomas, McDonald, Paul G., Roderick, Mick, Slade, Chris, Mackenzie, Stuart A., Taylor, PD, Woodworth, Bradley K., Ballard, Guy-Anthony, Blanch, Stuart, Campbell, Hamish A., Crewe, Tara L., Hansbro, Philip M., Herbert, Catherine A., Hosking, Tim
Accumulation and distribution of metal(loid)s in the halophytic saltmarsh shrub, Austral seablite, Suaeda australis in New South Wales, Australia
- Alam, Md Rushna, Tran, Thi Kim Anh, Stein, Taylor J., Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur, Griffin, Andrea S., Yu, Richard Man Kit, MacFarlane, Geoff R.
Adjusting foraging strategies: a comparison of rural and urban common mynas (Acridotheres tristis)
- Federspiel, Ira G., Garland, Alexis, Guez, David, Bugnyar, Thomas, Healy, Susan D., Güntürkün, Onur, Griffin, Andrea S.
Affective learning about racial in-group and out-group members
- Neumann, David L., Webb, Sarah, Paolini, Stefania, Griffin, Andrea S., O'Donnell, Alexander W.
Behavioral responses of invasive and nuisance vertebrates to harvesting: a mechanistic framework
- Diquelou, Marie C., Griffin, Andrea S.
Bird damage management in vineyards: comparing efficacy of a bird psychology-incorporated unmanned aerial vehicle system with netting and visual scaring
- Wang, Zihao, Fahey, Darren, Lucas, Andrew, Griffin, Andrea S., Chamitoff, Gregory, Wong, K. C.
Breeding success and its correlates in native versus invasive secondary cavity-nesting birds
- Lermite, Francoise, Kark, Salit, Peneaux, Chloe, Griffin, Andrea S.
Cognition and personality: an analysis of an emerging field
- Griffin, Andrea S., Guillette, Lauren M., Healy, Susan D.
Colour and shape preferences of Apis cerana (Java genotype) in Australia
- Guez, David, Subias, Lorraine, Griffin, Andrea S.
Compassionate conservation clashes with conservation biology: should empathy, compassion and deontological moral principles drive conservation
- Griffin, Andrea S., Callen, Alex, Klop-Toker, Kaya, Scanlon, Robert J., Hayward, Matt W.
Consumer and motor innovation in the common myna: the role of motivation and emotional responses
- Sol, Daniel, Griffin, Andrea S., Bartomeus, Ignasi
Deconstructing compassionate conservation
- Hayward, Matt W., Callen, Alex, Allen, Benjamin L., Ballard, Guy, Broekhuis, Femke, Bugir, Cassandra, Clarke, Rohan H., Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon, Daltry, Jennifer C., Davies-Mostert, Harriet T., Fleming, Peter J. S., Griffin, Andrea S., Howell, Lachlan G., Kerley, Graham I. H., Klop-Toker, Kaya, Legge, Sarah, Major, Tom, Meyer, Ninon, Montgomery, Robert A., Scanlon, Robert J., Seeto, Rebecca, Tamessar, Cottrell T., Upton, Rose, Witt, Ryan R.
Detrimental effects of urbanization on the diet, health, and signal coloration of an ecologically successful alien bird
- Peneaux, Chloe, Grainger, Richard, Lermite, Francoise, Machovsky-Capuska, Gabriel E., Gaston, Troy, Griffin, Andrea S.
Eat yourself sexy: how selective macronutrient intake influences the expression of a visual signal in common mynas
- Peneaux, Chloe, Machovsky-Capuska, Gabriel E., Endle, John A., Griffin, Andrea S.
Exploring or avoiding novel food resources? the novelty conflict in an invasive bird
- Sol, Daniel, Griffin, Andrea S., Bartomeus, Ignasi, Boyce, Hayley
From mechanisms to function: an integrated framework of animal innovation
- Tebbich, Sabine, Griffin, Andrea S., Peschl, Markus F., Sterelny, Kim
Global patterns of accumulation and partitioning of metals in halophytic saltmarsh taxa: a phylogenetic comparative approach
- Alam, Md Rushna, Islam, Rafiquel, Anh Tran, Thi Kim, Van, Diep Le, Rahman, Mohammad Mahmudur, Griffin, Andrea S., Yu, Richard Man Kit, MacFarlane, Geoff R.
Indian mynahs, Acridotheres tristis, learn about dangerous places by observing the fate of others
- Griffin, Andrea S., Boyce, Hayley M.
Inference by exclusion in the red-tailed black cockatoo (Calyptorhynchus banksii)
- Subias, Lorraine, Griffin, Andrea S., Guez, David
Innovation and problem solving: a review of common mechanisms
- Griffin, Andrea S., Guez, David
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?