A sociological autopsy lens on older adult suicide in rural Australia: addressing health, psychosocial factors and care practices at the intersection of policies and institutions
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Read, Donna, Brew, Bronwyn K., Perkins, David
A ‘systems’ approach to suicide prevention: radical change or doing the same things better?
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Hooker, Claire
Bereaved families and the coronial response to traumatic workplace fatalities: organizational perspectives
- Matthews, Lynda R., Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Quinlan, Michael G., Ngo, Mark, Bohle, Philip
Beyond the medical model: future directions for suicide intervention services
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., River, Jo
Challenges to a more open discussion of suicide
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Kerridge, Ian H.
Coordinating mental and physical health care in rural Australia: an integrated model for primary care settings
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Perkins, David, Handley, Tonelle, Brown, Dale, Luland, Teresa, Corvan, Eamonn
Epistemic justice and the struggle for critical suicide literacy
Ethical and political implications of the turn to stories in suicide prevention
Re-moralizing the suicide debate
Religious perspectives on human suffering: implications for medicine and bioethics
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Kerridge, Ian H., Jordens, Christopher F. C., Zoloth, Laurie, Tollefsen, Christopher, Tsomo, Karma Lekshe, Jensen, Michael P., Sachedina, Abdulaziz, Sarma, Deepak
Religious perspectives on the use of psychopharmaceuticals as an enhancement technology
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Jordens, Christopher F. C., Kerridge, Ian H., Keown, Damien, Walter, James J., Nelson, Paul, Abdalla, Mohamad, Lehmann, Lisa Soleymani, Sarma, Deepak
Reshaping the ethics of suicide prevention: responsibility, inequality, and action on the social determinants of suicide
Rethinking suicide in rural Australia: a study protocol for examining and applying knowledge of the social determinants to improve prevention in non-Indigenous populations
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Brew, Bronwyn K., Read, Donna M. Y., Inder, Kerry J., Hayes, Alan, Perkins, David
Scientism as a social response to the problem of suicide
Stories of suicide and social justice
Stories worth telling: moral experiences of suicidal behavior
Suicide in rural Australia: A retrospective study of mental health problems, health-seeking and service utilisation
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Handley, Tonelle, Powell, Nic, Read, Donna, Inder, Kerry J., Perkins, David, Brew, Bronwyn K.
Suicidology as a social practice
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Hooker, Claire, Kerridge, Ian
The effect of context in rural mental health care: understanding integrated services in a small town
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Perkins, David, Luland, Teresa, Brown, Dale, Corvan, Eamoon
The moral and political economy of suicide prevention
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?