Air quality in association with rural coal mining and combustion in New South Wales Australia
- Hendryx, Michael, Higginbotham, Nicholas, Ewald, Benjamin, Connor, Linda H.
Daily steps and diet, but not sleep, are related to mortality in older Australians
- Oftedal, Stina, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Attia, John, Brown, Wendy J., Collins, Clare E., Ewald, Benjamin, Glozier, Nicholas, McEvoy, Mark, Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Stamatakis, Emmanuel, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J.
Does patient preference for mode of intervention delivery impact intervention efficacy and attrition?
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Stacey, Fiona G., Jansson, Aanna K., Ewald, Benjamin, Johnson, Natalie A., Brown, Wendy J., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Barker, Daniel, James, Erica L.
One Health in South Asia and its challenges in implementation from stakeholder perspective
- Dahal, Rojan, Upadhyay, Atul, Ewald, Benjamin
The measurement of the QT and QTc on the neonatal and infant electrocardiogram: a comprehensive reliability assessment
- Gow, Robert M., Ewald, Benjamin, Lai, Lillian, Gardin, Letizia, Lougheed, Jane
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?