A research agenda for global stakeholder strategy
- Devinney, Timothy M., McGahan, Anita M., Zollo, Maurizio
Best-worst scaling approach to predict customer choice for 3PL services
- Coltman, Tim R., Devinney, Timothy M., Keating, Byron W.
Bringing managers' decision models into FDI research
Can the socially responsible consumer be mainstream?
- Devinney, Timothy M., Auger, Pat, Eckhardt, Giana
Conceptualizing and measuring culture in international business and management: from challenges to potential solutions
- Caprar, Dan V., Devinney, Timothy M., Kirkman, Bradley L., Caligiuri, Paula
Cooperation and compliance in non-equity alliances
- Gudergan, Siegfried P., Devinney, Timothy M., Ellis, R. Susan
Customer relationship management and firm performance
- Coltman, Tim, Devinney, Timothy M., Midgley, David F.
Do social product features have value to consumers?
- Auger, Pat, Devinney, Timothy M., Louviere, Jordan J., Burke, Paul F.
Do we really understand a research topic? Finding answers though meta-analyses
- Devinney, Timothy M., Tang, Ryan W.
Examining managerial preferences and choices: the role of value creation and value appropriation drivers in strategic outsourcing
- Lin, Nidthida, Devinney, Timothy M., Holcomb, Tim R.
Formative versus reflective measurement models: two applications of formative measurement
- Coltman, Tim, Devinney, Timothy M., Midgley, David F., Venaik, Sunil
How much does a company's reputation matter in recruiting?
- Auger, Pat, Devinney, Timothy M., Dowling, Grahame R., Eckert, Christine, Lin, Nidthida
Measuring long term superior performance: the UK's long-term superior performers 1984-2003
- Yip, George S., Devinney, Timothy M., Johnson, Gerry
Modeling the operational capabilities for customized and commoditized services
- Coltman, Tim, Devinney, Timothy M.
Social responsibility, global strategy, and the multinational enterprise: global monitory democracy and the meaning of place and space
The architecture of dynamic capability research: identifying the building blocks of a configurational approach
- Wilden, Ralf, Devinney, Timothy M., Dowling, Grahame R.
The importance of internal and external knowledge sourcing and firm performance: a latent class estimation
- Pedersen, Torben, Soo, Christine, Devinney, Timothy M.
The importance of social product attributes in consumer purchasing decisions: a multi-country comparative study
- Auger, Pat, Devinney, Timothy M., Louviere, Jordan J.
Using frontier analysis to evaluate company performance
- Devinney, Timothy M., Yip, George S., Johnson, Gerry
What drives the choice of a third-party logistics provider?
- Anderson, Edward J., Coltman, Tim, Devinney, Timothy M., Keating , Byron
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?