Acute heart failure admissions in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory: the NSW HF Snapshot Study
- Newton, Phillip J., Davidson, Patricia M., Reid, Christopher M., Krum, Henry, Hayward, Christopher, Sibbritt, David W., Banks, Emily, MacDonald, Peter S.
Acute hospital-based services used by adults during the last year of life in New South Wales, Australia: A population-based retrospective cohort study
- Goldsbury, David E., O'Connell, Dianne L., Girgis, Afaf, Wilkinson, Anne, Phillips, Jane L., Davidson, Patricia M., Ingham, Jane M.
An integrative and socio-cultural perspective of health, wealth, and adjustment in widowhood
- DiGiacomo, Michelle, Davidson, Patricia M., Byles, Julie, Nolan, Marie T.
Australian long-term care personnel's knowledge and attitudes regarding palliative care for people with advanced dementia
- Luckett, Tim, Luscombe, Georgina, Phillips, Jane, Beattie, Elizabeth, Chenoweth, Lynnette, Davidson, Patricia M., Goodall, Stephen, Pond, Dimity, Mitchell, Geoffrey, Agar, Meera
Can a heart failure-specific cardiac rehabilitation program decrease hospitalizations and improve outcomes in high-risk patients?
- Davidson, Patricia M., Cockburn, Jill, Newton, Phillip J., Webster, Julie K., Betihavas, Vasiliki, Howes, Laurie, Owensby, Dwain O.
Discrepancies between proxy estimates and patient reported, health related, quality of life: minding the gap between patient and clinician perceptions in heart failure
- Prichard, Roslyn A., Zhao, Fei-Li, Mcdonagh, Julee, Goodall, Stephen, Davidson, Patricia M., Newton, Phillip J., Farr-Wharton, Ben, Hayward, Christopher S.
Effects of facilitated family case conferencing for advanced dementia: a cluster randomised clinical trial
- Agar, Meera, Luckett, Tim, Houltram, Jennifer, Goodall, Stephen, Chenoweth, Lynnette, Luscombe, Georgina, Phillips, Jane, Beattie, Elizabeth, Pond, Dimity, Mitchell, Geoffrey, Davidson, Patricia M., Cook, Janet, Brooks, Deborah
Facilitating needs-based support and palliative care for people with chronic heart failure: preliminary evidence for the acceptability, inter-rater reliability, and validity of a needs assessment tool
- Waller, Amy, Girgis, Afaf, Davidson, Patricia M., Newton, Phillip J., Lecathelinais, Christophe, Macdonald, Peter S., Hayward, Christopher S., Currow, David C.
Health-related quality of life in people with advanced dementia: a comparison of EQ-5D-5L and QUALID instruments
- Sopina, Elizaveta, Chenoweth, Lynn, Luckett, Tim, Agar, Meera, Luscombe, Georgina M., Davidson, Patricia M., Pond, Constance D., Phillips, Jane, Goodall, Stephen
The caregiving perspective in heart failure: a population based study
- Davidson, Patricia M., Abernethy, Amy P., Newton, Phillip J., Clark, Katherine, Currow, David C.
Value of web-based learning activities for nursing students who speak English as a second language
- Koch, Jane, Salamonson, Yenna, Du, Hui Yun, Andrew, Sharon, Frost, Steven A., Dunncliff, Kirstin, Davidson, Patricia M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?