A critical role for the CXCL3/CXCL5/CXCR2 neutrophilic chemotactic axis in the regulation of type 2 responses in a model of rhinoviral-induced asthma exacerbation
- Sokulsky, Leon A, Garcia-Netto, Keilah, Foster, Paul S., Nguyen, Thi Hiep, Girkin, Jason L. N., Collison, Adam, Mattes, Joerg, Kaiko, Gerard, Liu, Chi, Bartlett, Nathan W., Yang, Ming
Absence of toll-IL-1 receptor 8/single immunoglobulin IL-1 receptor-related molecule reduces house dust mite-induced allergic airway inflammation in mice
- Barry, Jessica, Loh, Zhixuan, Mattes, Joerg, Foster, Paul S., Phipps, Simon, Collison, Adam, Mazzone, Stuart, Lalwani, Amit, Zhang, Vivian, Davidson, Sophia, Wybacz, Elisha, Garlanda, Cecilia, Mantovani, Alberto
Altered expression of microRNA in the airway wall in chronic asthma: miR-126 as a potential therapeutic target
- Collison, Adam, Herbert, Cristan, Siegle, Jessica S., Mattes, Joerg, Foster, Paul S., Kumar, Rakesh K.
Antagonism of microRNA-126 suppresses the effector function of TH2 cells and the development of allergic airways disease
- Mattes, Joerg, Collison, Adam, Plank, Maximilian, Phipps, Simon, Foster, Paul S.
Association between active tobacco use during pregnancy and infant respiratory health: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- De Queiroz Andrade, Ediane, Da Silva Sena, Carla Rebeca, Collison, Adam, Murphy, Vanessa E., Gould, Gillian Sandra, Bonevski, Billie, Mattes, Joerg
CCL7 and IRF-7 mediate hallmark inflammatory and IFN responses following rhinovirus 1B infection
- Girkin, Jason, Hatchwell, Luke, Foster, Paul, Johnston, Sebastian L., Bartlett, Nathan, Collison, Adam, Mattes, Joerg
Change in exhaled nitric oxide during peanut challenge is related to severity of reaction
- Percival, Elizabeth, Bhatia, Rani, Preece, Kahn, McEvoy, Mark, Collison, Adam, Mattes, Joerg
Children With Asthma Have Impaired Innate Immunity and Increased Numbers of Type 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells Compared With Healthy Controls
- Hosseini, Banafshe, Berthon, Bronwyn S., Starkey, Malcolm R., Collison, Adam, McLoughlin, Rebecca F., Williams, Evan J., Nichol, Kristy, Wark, Peter A. B., Jensen, Megan E., Da Silva Sena, Carla R., Baines, Katherine J., Mattes, Joerg, Wood, Lisa G.
Clinical and lung function outcomes in a cohort of children with severe asthma
- de Gouveia Belinelo, Patricia, Nielsen, Aleisha, Pearce, Kasey, Murphy, Vanessa E., Gibson, Peter G., Collison, Adam, Mattes, Joerg, Goddard, Bernadette, Platt, Lauren, Da Silva Sena, Carla Rebecca, Robinson, Paul D., Whitehead, Bruce, Hilton, Jodi, Gulliver, Tanya, Roddick, Laurence
Early Sensory and Temperament Features in Infants Born to Mothers With Asthma: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Mallise, Carly A., Murphy, Vanessa E., Lane, Alison E., Campbell, Linda E., Woolard, Alix J., Whalen, Olivia M., Milton, Gabrielle, Mattes, Joerg, Collison, Adam, Gibson, Peter G., Karayanidis, Frini
Effects of an anti-inflammatory VAP-1/SSAO inhibitor, PXS-4728A, on pulmonary neutrophil migration
- Schilter, Heidi C., Collison, Adam, Russo, Remo C., Foot, Jonathan S., Yow, Tin T., Vieira, Angelica T., Tavares, Livia D., Mattes, Joerg, Teixeira, Mauro M., Jarolimek, Wolfgang
Effects of fruit and vegetable consumption on inflammatory biomarkers and immune cell populations: a systematic literature review and meta-analysis
- Hosseini, Banafshe, Berthon, Bronwyn S., Saedisomeolia, Ahmad, Starkey, Malcolm R., Collison, Adam, Wark, Peter A. B., Wood, Lisa G.
Emerging role of microRNAs in disease pathogenesis and strategies for therapeutic modulation
- Mattes, Joerg, Collison, Adam, Foster, Paul S.
Emerging role of tumour necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) as a key regulator of inflammatory responses
- Collison, Adam, Foster, Paul S., Mattes, Joerg
Epigenetic changes associated with disease progression in a mouse model of childhood allergic asthma
- Collison, Adam, Siegle, Jessica S., Hansbro, Nicole G., Kwok, Chau-To, Herbert, Cristan, Mattes, Joerg, Hitchins, Megan, Foster, Paul S., Kumar, Rakesh K.
Exercise capacity is not decreased in children who have undergone lung resection early in life for congenital thoracic malformations compared to healthy age-matched children
- Dunn, Ashlee, Pearce, Kasey, Robinson, Paul D., Mattes, Joerg, Callister, Robin, Collison, Adam, Morten, Matthew, Mandaliya, Payal, Platt, Lauren, Dascombe, Ben, Kumar, Rajendra, Selvadurai, Hiran
Exposure to Stress and Air Pollution from Bushfires during Pregnancy: Could Epigenetic Changes Explain Effects on the Offspring?
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Karmaus, Wilfried, Jegasothy, Edward, Robinson, Paul D., Gibson, Peter G., Mattes, Joerg, Brew, Bronwyn K., Collison, Adam, Holliday, Elizabeth, Jensen, Megan E., Morgan, Geoffrey G., Zosky, Graeme R., McDonald, Vanessa M.
High-flow warm humidified oxygen versus standard low-flow nasal cannula oxygen for moderate bronchiolitis (HFWHO RCT): an open, phase 4, randomised controlled trial
- Kepreotes, Elizabeth, Whitehead, Bruce, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Collison, Adam, Searles, Andrew, Goddard, Bernadette, Hilton, Jodi, Lee, Mark, Mattes, Joerg
How maternal BMI modifies the impact of personalized asthma management in pregnancy
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Jensen, Megan E., Robijn, Annelies L., Wright, Thomas K., Mattes, Joerg, Collison, Adam, Gibson, Peter G.
Inhibiting AKT phosphorylation employing non-cytotoxic anthraquinones ameliorates TH2 mediated allergic airways disease and rhinovirus exacerbation
- Cesar de Souza Alves, Caio, Collison, Adam, Ferreira, Ana Paula, Mattes, Joerg, Hatchwell, Luke, Plank, Maximilian, Morten, Matthew, Foster, Paul S., Johnston, Sebastian L., da Costa, Cristiane França, de Almeida, Mauro Vieira, Teixeira, Henrique Couto
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?