A model protocol for the cryopreservation and recovery of motile lizard sperm using the phosphodiesterase inhibitor caffeine
- Campbell, Lachlan, Cafe, Shenae L., Upton, Rose, Doody, J. Sean, Nixon, Brett, Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon
A new species of australian frog (Myobatrachidae: Uperoleia) from the New South Wales mid-north coast sandplains
- Clulow, Simon, Anstis, Marion, Keogh, J. Scott, Catullo, Renee A.
Are novel ecosystems the only novelty of rewilding?
- Klop-Toker, Kaya, Clulow, Simon, Shuttleworth, Craig, Hayward, Matt W.
Assessing host response to disease treatment: how chytrid-susceptible frogs react to increased water salinity
- Klop-Toker, Kaya L., Valdez, Jose W., Stockwell, Michelle P., Edgar, Matthew E., Fardell, Loren, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
Chemical communication in green and golden bell frogs: do tadpoles respond to chemical cues from dead conspecifics?
- Pizzatto, Lίgia, Stockwell, Michelle, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael
Chronic effects of an invasive species on an animal community
- Doody, J. Sean, Rhind, David, Green, Brian, Castellano, Christina, McHenry, Colin, Clulow, Simon
Claw morphometrics in monitor lizards: Variable substrate and habitat use correlate to shape diversity within a predator guild
- D'Amore, Domenic C., Clulow, Simon, Doody, J. Sean, Rhind, David, McHenry, Colin R.
Community level impacts of invasive mosquitofish may exacerbate the impact to a threatened amphibian
- Klop-Toker, Kaya, Valdez, Jose, Stockwell, Michelle, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael
Complex trade-offs in oviposition site selection in a cannibalistic frog
- Gould, John, Clulow, John, Rippon, Paul, Doody, J. Sean, Clulow, Simon
Cryopreservation and other assisted reproductive technologies for the conservation of threatened amphibians and reptiles: bringing the ARTs up to speed
Cryptic and complex nesting in the Yellow-Spotted Monitor, Varanus panoptes
- Doody, J. Sean, James, Hugh, Ellis, Ryan, Gibson, Nick, Raven, Mitchell, Mahony, Stephen, Hamilton, David G., Rhind, David, Clulow, Simon, McHenry, Colin R.
Deconstructing compassionate conservation
- Hayward, Matt W., Callen, Alex, Allen, Benjamin L., Ballard, Guy, Broekhuis, Femke, Bugir, Cassandra, Clarke, Rohan H., Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon, Daltry, Jennifer C., Davies-Mostert, Harriet T., Fleming, Peter J. S., Griffin, Andrea S., Howell, Lachlan G., Kerley, Graham I. H., Klop-Toker, Kaya, Legge, Sarah, Major, Tom, Meyer, Ninon, Montgomery, Robert A., Scanlon, Robert J., Seeto, Rebecca, Tamessar, Cottrell T., Upton, Rose, Witt, Ryan R.
Deep communal nesting by yellow-spotted monitors in a desert ecosystem: indirect evidence for a response to extreme dry conditions
- Doody, J. Sean, McHenry, Colin R., Durkin, Louise, Brown, Mike, Simms, Angela, Coleman, Lizzy, Phizacklea, Charlotte, Jones, Hayes, Phizacklea, Oliver, Clulow, Simon
Deep nesting in a lizard, déjà vu devil's corkscrews: first helical reptile burrow and deepest vertebrate nest
- Doody, J. Sean, James, Hugh, Colyvas, Kim, Mchenry, Colin R., Clulow, Simon
Deep, helical, communal nesting and emergence in the sand monitor: ecology informing paleoecology?
- Doody, J. Sean, McHenry, Colin, Brown, Mike, Canning, Gordon, Vas, Gary, Clulow, Simon
Deliberate insectivory by the fruit bat Pteropus poliocephalus by aerial hunting
- Clulow, Simon, Blundell, Adam T.
Differences in microhabitat selection patterns between a remnant and constructed landscape following management intervention
- Valdez, Jose W., Klop-Toker, Kaya, Stockwell, Michelle P., Fardell, Loren, Clulow, Simon, Clulow, John, Mahony, Michael J.
Differential success in obtaining gametes between male and female Australian temperate frogs by hormonal induction: a review
- Clulow, John, Pomering, Melissa, Herbert, Danielle, Upton, Rose, Calatayud, Natalie, Clulow, Simon, Mahony, Michael J., Trudeau, Vance L.
Disease surveillance of the amphibian chytrid fungus Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis in Papua New Guinea
- Bower, Deborah S., Jennings, Charlotte K., Nason, Dillian, Clulow, Simon, Webb, Rebecca J., Amepou, Yolarnie, Schwarzkopf, Lin, Berger, Lee, Alford, Ross A., Georges, Arthur, McKnight, Donald T., Carr, Leah
Diving beetle offspring oviposited in amphibian spawn prey on the tadpoles upon hatching
- Gould, John, Valdez, Jose W., Clulow, John, Clulow, Simon
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?