A Bayesian framework for simultaneously modeling neural and behavioral data
- Turner, Brendon M., Forstmann, Birte U., Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, Brown, Scott D., Sederberg, Per B., Steyvers, Mark
A Broader Application of the Detection Response Task to Cognitive Tasks and Online Environments
- Innes, Reilly J., Evans, Nathan J., Howard, Zachary L., Eidels, Ami, Brown, Scott D.
A confirmatory approach for integrating neural and behavioral data into a single model
- van Ravenzwaaij, Don, Provost, Alexander, Brown, Scott D.
A generative joint model for spike trains and saccades during perceptual decision-making
- Cassey, Peter J., Gaut, Garren, Steyvers, Mark, Brown, Scott D.
A large-scale analysis of task switching practice effects across the lifespan
- Steyvers, Mark, Hawkins, Guy E., Karayanidis, Frini, Brown, Scott D.
A method for efficiently sampling from distributions with correlated dimensions
- Turner, Brandon M., Sederberg, Per B., Brown, Scott D., Steyvers, Mark
A simple introduction to Markov Chain Monte-Carlo sampling
- van Ravenzwaaij, Don, Cassey, Pete, Brown, Scott D.
A theoretical analysis of the reward rate optimality of collapsing decision criteria
- Boehm, Udo, van Maanen, Leendert, Evans, Nathan J., Brown, Scott D., Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan
Accumulating advantages: a new conceptualization of rapid multiple choice
- van Ravenzwaaij, Don, Brown, Scott D., Marley, A. A. J., Heathcote, Andrew
An evidence accumulation model of acoustic cue weighting in vowel perception
- Tillman, Gabriel, Benders, Titia, Brown, Scott D., van Ravenzwaaij, Don
An integrated model of choices and response times in absolute identification
- Brown, Scott D., Marley, A. A. J., Donkin, Christopher, Heathcote, Andrew
An optimal adjustment procedure to minimize experiment time in decisions with multiple alternatives
- Hawkins, Guy E., Brown, Scott D., Steyvers, Mark, Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan
Bayes factors for the linear ballistic accumulator model of decision-making
- Evans, Nathan J., Brown, Scott D.
Bayesian parametric estimation of stop-signal reaction time distributions
- Matzke, Dora, Dolan, Conor V., Logan, Gordon D., Brown, Scott D., Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan
Brain and behavior in decision-making
- Cassey, Peter, Heathcote, Andrew, Brown, Scott D.
Cancer patient preferences for the provision of information regarding emotional concerns in relation to medical procedures: a discrete choice experiment
- Turon, Heidi, Wall, Laura, Fakes, Kristy, Brown, Scott D., Sanson-Fisher, Rob
ChoiceKey: a real-time speech recognition program for psychology experiments with a small response set
- Donkin, Christopher, Brown, Scott D., Heathcote, Andrew
Common ground for behavioural and neuroimaging research
Context effects in multi-alternative decision making: empirical data and a Bayesian model
- Hawkins, Guy, Brown, Scott D., Steyvers, Mark, Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan
Converging measures of workload capacity
- Eidels, Ami, Donkin, Chris, Brown, Scott D., Heathcote, Andrew
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?