Functional deletion of Txndc2 and Txndc3 increases the susceptibility of spermatozoa to age-related oxidative stress
- Smith, T. B., Baker, M. A., Connaughton, H. S., Habenicht, U., Aitken, R. J.
Involvement of homocysteine, homocysteine thiolactone, and paraoxonase type 1 (PON-1) in the etiology of defective human sperm function
- Aitken, R. J., Flanagan, H. M., Connaughton, H., Whiting, S., Hedges, A., Baker, M. A.
Nuclear heterogeneity is prevalent in high-quality fractionated human sperm cells typically used for assisted conception
- Ogle, R. A., Netherton, J., Schneider, E., Velkov, T., Zhang, H., Cole, N., Hetherington, L., Villaverde, A. I. S. B., Baker, M. A.
On methods for the detection of reactive oxygen species generation by human spermatozoa: analysis of the cellular responses to catechol oestrogen, lipid aldehyde, menadione and arachidonic acid
- Aitken, R. J., Smith, T. B., Lord, T., Kuczera, L., Koppers, A. J., Naumovski, N., Connaughton, H., Baker, M. A., De Iuliis, G. N.
Signal transducer and activator of transcription (STAT) 1 and STAT3 are expressed in the human ovary and have Janus kinase 1-independent functions in the COV434 human granulosa cell line
- Frost, E. R., Ford, E. A., Peters, A. E., Reed, N. L., McLaughlin, E. A., Baker, M. A., Lovell-Badge, R., Sutherland, J. M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?