A novel immunomodulatory function of neutrophils on rhinovirus-activated monocytes in vitro
A sputum 6 gene expression signature predicts inflammatory phenotypes and future exacerbations of COPD
A sputum 6-gene signature predicts future exacerbations of poorly controlled asthma
- Fricker, Michael, Gibson, Peter G., Peters, Matthew J., Marks, Guy B., Baraket, Melissa, Baines, Katherine J., Powell, Heather, Simpson, Jodie L., Yang, Ian A., Upham, John W., Reynolds, Paul N., Hodge, Sandra, James, Alan L., Jenkins, Christine
- Chen, Alice C.-H., Pena, Olga M., Masters, Ian B., Buntain, Helen L., Upham, John W., Nel, Hendrik J., Yerkovich, Stephanie T., Chang, Anne B., Baines, Katherine J., Gibson, Peter G., Petsky, Helen L., Pizzutto, Susan J., Hodge, Sandra
Airway gene expression of IL-1 pathway mediators predicts exacerbation risk in obstructive airway disease
Airway IL-1β and systemic inflammation as predictors of future exacerbation risk in asthma and COPD
Airway monocyte modulation relates to tumour necrosis factor dysregulation in neutrophilic asthma
Airway β-defensin-1 protein Is elevated in COPD and severe asthma
Altered innate immune responses in neutrophils from patients with well- and suboptimally controlled asthma
- Fricker, Michael, Qin, Ling, Chung, Kian Fan, Gibson, Peter G., Sánchez-Ovando, Stephany, Simpson, Jodie L., Baines, Katherine J., Riveros, Carlos, Scott, Hayley A., Wood, Lisa G., Wark, Peter A. B., Kermani, Nazanin Z.
Anti-inflammatory deficiencies in neutrophilic asthma: reduced galectin-3 and IL-1RA/IL-1β
- Gao, Peng, Gibson, Peter G., Zhang, Jie, Simpson, Jodie L., Baines, Katherine J., Yang, Ian A., Upham, John W., Reynolds, Paul N., Hodge, Sandra, James, Alan L., Jenkins, Christine, Peters, Matthew J.
Azithromycin treatment modifies airway and blood gene expression networks in neutrophilic COPD
Blood neutrophils in COPD but not asthma exhibit a primed phenotype with downregulated CD62L expression
Changes in expression of genes regulating airway inflammation following a high-fat mixed meal in asthmatics
- Hosseini, Banafshe, Berthon, Bronwyn S., Starkey, Malcolm R., Collison, Adam, McLoughlin, Rebecca F., Williams, Evan J., Nichol, Kristy, Wark, Peter A. B., Jensen, Megan E., Da Silva Sena, Carla R., Baines, Katherine J., Mattes, Joerg, Wood, Lisa G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?