A systematic review of eHealth behavioral interventions targeting smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity and/or obesity for young adults
- Oosterveen, Emilie, Tzelepis, Flora, Ashton, Lee, Hutchesson, Melinda J.
Are health behaviors associated with academic performance among tertiary education students? A systematic review of cohort studies
- Whatnall, Megan, Ashton, Lee, Patterson, Amanda, Smith, Jordan, Duncan, Mitch, Burrows, Tracy, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Hutchesson, Melinda
Comparison of Australian recommended food score (ARFS) and plasma carotenoid concentrations: a validation study in adults
- Ashton, Lee, Williams, Rebecca, Wood, Lisa, Schumacher, Tracy, Burrows, Tracy, Rollo, Megan, Pezdirc, Kristine, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare
Development of the home cooking enviRonment and equipment inventory observation form (Home-CookERITM): an assessment of content validity, face validity, and inter-rater agreement
- Schönberg, Sonja, Asher, Roberta, Stewart, Samantha, Fenwick, Matthew J., Ashton, Lee, Bucher, Tamara, Van der Horst, Klazine, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Collins, Clare E., Shrewsbury, Vanessa A.
Do disparities exist between national food group recommendations and the dietary intakes of contemporary young adults?
- Taylor, Rachael M., Haslam, Rebecca L., Ashton, Lee, Collins, Clare E., Truby, Helen, Attia, John, Hutchesson, Melinda J., Burrows, Tracy, Callister, Robin, Hides, Leanne, Bonevski, Billie, Kirkpatrick, Sharon
Do the dietary intakes of pregnant women attending public hospital antenatal clinics align with Australian Guide to Healthy Eating recommendations?
- Slater, Kaylee, Rollo, Megan E., Szewczyk, Zoe, Ashton, Lee, Schumacher, Tracy, Collins, Clare
Engaging new parents in the development of a peer nutrition education model using participatory action research
- Ball, Richard, Duncanson, Kerith, Collins, Clare E., Ashton, Lee, Bailey, Andrew, Burrows, Tracy L., Whiteford, Gail, Henström, Maria, Gerathy, Rachel, Walton, Alison, Wehlow, Jennifer
Health and wellness in the Australian coal mining industry: a cross sectional analysis of baseline findings from the RESHAPE workplace wellness program
- Bezzina, Aaron, Austin, Emma K., Watson, Trent, Ashton, Lee, James, Carole L.
The comparative validity of a brief diet screening tool for adults: the fruit and vegetable VAriety index (FAVVA)
- Ashton, Lee, Williams, Rebecca, Wood, Lisa, Schumacher, Tracy, Burrows, Tracy, Rollo, Megan, Pezdirc, Kristine, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E.
Workplace wellness programs targeting weight outcomes in men: A scoping review
- Bezzina, Aaron, Ashton, Lee, Watson, Trent, James, Carole L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?