Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/923163
- The experience and insights on the enhancements of teaching quality in university
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Education & Arts, School of Education
- Enhancing the teaching quality in university has become a hot issue in area of higher education research all over the world. To this research problem, a valuable researching direction is that rather than broad introduction of the nation's experience and fracted analysis of some detailed measures, we should research on one university's whole experience based on the case study method. This paper reflect our investigation results in Newcastle university in Australia, including different aspects and viewpoints, such as idea, policy, institution, teacher development, evaluation, etc. We hope that our research results will have some indeed valuable experiential insights to Chinese higher education development.
- Tsinghua Journal of Education Vol. 5, p. 72-77
- Qinghua Daxue, Jiaoyu Yanjiusuo
- Resource Type
- journal article