|Publisher version (open access)||76 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/918892
- Securing an EHR in a health sector digital ecosystem
Pusatli, O. Tolga;
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Science & Information Technology, School of Design, Communication and Information Technology
- This paper examines the challenges in maintaining system security in the dynamic environment of eHealth where there are system components scattered among private and public organisations and used by a spectrum of professionals, each with different needs. The need for more interoperability between these systems has strained the ability of system administrators to maintain compliance with security protocols by staff working in these environments.
- 3rd IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (IEEE-DEST 2009). IEEE-DEST 2009: Third IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (Istanbul, Turkey 31 May - 3 June, 2009) p. 285-289
- Publisher Link
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Resource Type
- conference paper
- Copyright © 2009 IEEE. Reprinted from IEEE-DEST 2009: Third IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies. This material is posted here with permission of the IEEE. Such permission of the IEEE does not in any way imply IEEE endorsement of any of University of Newcastle's products or services. Internal or personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution must be obtained from the IEEE by writing to email@example.com. By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.