|Publisher version (open access)||528 KB||Adobe Acrobat PDF||View/Open
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/1959.13/807802
- Social justice, equity, schools and the curriculum
Griffiths, Tom G.
- The University of Newcastle. Faculty of Education & Arts, School of Education
- Much important educational research has been conducted under the banner of advancing social justice over recent decades, particularly building on work in the sociology of knowledge, which problematises curricula, the social contexts in which they were constructed, and the power relations reflected by their content and hierarchical organisations.
- Curriculum Perspectives Vol. 29, Issue 1, p. 76-82
- Australian Curriculum Studies Association (ACSA)
- Resource Type
- journal article